Multi-Level Processing refers to the various ways, different regions in the brain process and integrate information. It is an integrative and comprehensive brain-body technique, which allows you to facilitate change and transformation in a dynamic and experiential way.
Why Multi-Level Processing™?
Multi-Level Processing (MLP) helps the brain to process and integrate information in such a way that the end-result is a definite and permanent change in:
- thinking – new perspectives on self, life, others, and God,
- feelings – shame, guilt, anger, sadness, and other negative emotions are diffused,
- behaviour – predictable and reactive ways of coping has given way to a new way of being.
Other changes that are common after one or more sessions of MLP are:
- reduced anxiety levels,
- relief from trauma symptoms,
- lower physical pain levels,
- boundaries in relationships,
- better self-image,
- performance enhancement,
- feeling more alive than before.
Our brains are processing all the time. Information, emotions, and sensations are being processed while we are awake as well as when we are sleeping. Different parts of the brain, process different stuff. There are basically left-right processing as well as top-down and bottom-up processing.
When we are feeling integrated and performing well, our left and right brains are interacting with each other effectively and therefore, left-right processing is optimal. The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa. Our left brain thinks, uses language, and solves problems. Our right brain is intuitive, emotional, and involved in body functions. When we are overwhelmed, we can’t think straight, because our right brain has taken over. When we are overly analytical and cut off from our emotions, we are stuck in the left brain.
Top-down processing starts with rational thoughts, perceptions, and disciplined behavioural choices. Therapeutic approaches that neglect the body and it’s sensations, focusing mainly on thoughts (top-down processing), will consequently be limited. Top-down processing is a much slower language-based analysis, than our bottom-up survival processing ability.
Bottom-up processing focuses on the physical/physiological sensations as they continuously evolve into perceptions, cognitions, and decisions. Bottom-up processing is more potent than top-down processing in altering our basic perceptions of the world. Lasting change occurs principally through bottom-up processing!
This training is for:
- Qualified counselors
- Social workers
- Pastoral helpers
- Life and business coaches
10 CPD points for social workers and 15 VBO points for Dutch Reformed ministers.
Our 🙂 guarantee to you
If you think this course was a waste of time and you have not learnt anything new, we will gladly refund 100% of your fees with a 🙂
Costs and Training dates
MLP Basic Training is a two-day workshop and costs R 4 500.00
- 5 – 7 March 2018: Alberton
- 12 – 14 March 2018: Okahandja, Namibia
- 7 – 9 May 2018: Kimberley
What makes this training unique?
Each day consists of theory, demonstrations, and practical sessions. You will learn…
- How the brain processes information,
- How mirror neurons play a vital role in processing,
- How to initiate processing and facilitate transformation,
- How BioLateral sounds help with left-right hemisphere integration,
- How to help a person deal with intense frustrations and the stresses of life,
- How to help someone discover the “energy parasites” in his/her life – and get rid of it,
- How to help a person deal with, and eliminate negative emotions about an issue, people and self,
- How presence, attunement, and resonance will deepen the client’s process – and be the client’s resource.
Payment and registration
|MLP Basic Training||Alberton||Okahandja||Kimberley|
|2. Two Sets of Face-cards||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|3. Download BioLateral Sounds||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Secure Payment Option||R 4 500||R 4 500|
What happens when you click on the PayFast button?
- You are directed to the PayFast website where you have to register.
- Then you choose your payment method – Credit Card, Internet or Ukash.
- PayFast is reliable South African company.
- If you have difficulty making a payment through PayFast make use of our banking details on the registration form.
- After you have made the PayFast payment you will be redirected to the registration page. Please complete and send to edgaratmultilevelprocessingdotcom.
Also see www.multilevelprocessing.com
About the presenter
This training will be presented by Edgar Phillips.
- He is an Imago Professional Facilitator – 2008.
- In 2010 he obtained his postgraduate diploma in Functional Therapy.
- He is an international certified EFT practitioner – 2010.
- He is also a registered International Master Brainspotting Therapist – 2015.
- Edgar is currently busy with his Masters degree at Northwest University and is doing further research on Multi-Level Processing™.
- His passion is to help people to heal from negative effects of trauma.
- He also focuses on performance anxiety and Repetitive Sports Performance Problems in sportsmen and women and has helped numerous athletes reaching new heights in their performance abilities.
He has been married for 24 years and resides in Alberton with his wife and three daughters.