- you could peacefully sleep after a burglary?
- you could free yourself from the anxious feeling following a motorcar accident?
- you could quiet your mind after all that has happened to you?
- you could just forget of all the bad that happened to you?
Emotional Freedom Technique is one of a few techniques that removes (within minutes) negative emotions, “dissolves” disturbing thoughts and helps you live a normal life again!
This course teaches you how to get rid of the symptoms of trauma within minutes!
- History and background on the development of EFT,
- Step by step demonstration of the basic EFT technique in order to help yourself and others,
- EFT is discussed both scientifically and in layman’s terms, in order for you to explain it to others with ease,
- The effect of unprocessed emotions,
- 32-page manual, one DVD and an EFT manual.
- Discussion on the long term effects of trauma and how to deal with it,
- The “movie”-technique and how to deal with intense traumatic incidences of the past,
- The use of EFT in order to get rid of phobias,
- How the brain stores and recalls trauma and stress,
- “Shortcuts” with the same results.
- Discover and get rid of your life themes that rule your thoughts, emotions and behaviour,
- How to alleviate acute and chronic pain with EFT,
- Primary and secondary suffering,
- Sport injuries and performance,
- The use of EFT with cravings, addictions and depression.
This training is for:
- those who want to get rid of their own stress symptoms,
- people who had no formal training in counselling, but they have a desire to help others,
- qualified counselors, social workers, and psychologists who want to acquire a new therapeutic technique.
This training is not:
- A study in psychology,
- Covering psychotherapy, although the basics of brain-functioning are discussed,
- Confined to a specific religious viewpoint, although the presenter is a Christian.
What others are saying about the training:
I joined the course with mixed feelings. On the one hand I was curious and eager to learn a new therapeutic technique/method, but on the other hand I was a bit skeptical. Beforehand I thought that if the training was a waste of time or boring, I would quickly excuse myself.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised! My skeptical attitude was replaced with pure amazement after the first demonstration. I couldn’t have asked for something better at this specific time of my life.
When Edgar demonstrated the technique on myself I had firsthand experience of the effectiveness of EFT. Almost daily I witness how my clients’ negative emotions dissolve and are replaced with perspective and a positive attitude towards life. The use of EFT shortens my therapy sessions considerably and enables me to see more clients in a day.
I am grateful to be part of the EFT-community and belief it will spread like wildfire once it becomes more well-known. Would I recommend EFT? Of course, what a question! Not only for counselors, therapists and psychologists, but also for the man in the street that wants to help himself to get rid of daily stresses and the effect of life in the fast lane.
Annamie Aukett from Kuruman (Therapist/counselor)
Our 🙂 guarantee to you!
At the end of the course, if you think it was a waste of time and you haven’t learned anything, we will gladly refund 100% of the fees with a 🙂
Examples of the training material
What makes this training unique?
You will know…
- How to help people that have been through trauma,
- What the correlation is between the body, brain and your feelings,
- How to enable the brain to let go of negative images,
- How to let go of negative emotions in order to get new perspective on life,
- How to treat physical pain with EFT,
- How to alleviate depression with EFT,
- How to get rid of “cravings”,
- How to get rid of phobias,
- How to lose weight with EFT.
Training dates for 2018
- 4 – 5 Sep 2018: Potchefstroom
How to book?
Choose one of the 3 options and click on the PayFast button to book.
Download registration form: CLICK HERE
What happens when you click on the PayFast button?
- You are directed to the PayFast website where you have to register.
- Then you choose your payment method – Credit Card, Internet or Ukash.
- PayFast is reliable South African company.
- If you have difficulty making a payment through PayFast make use of our banking details.
- After you have made a PayFast payment,
- you will be redirected to the registration page. Please complete and send to adminatperspectivetrainingcollegedotcodotza
- we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm receipt of payment.
Should you not want to make use of the online payment option, use the following account number.
Then click on the button below, complete the registration form and email to us adminatperspectivetrainingcollegedotcodotza
Testimony of a previous attendee:
“I am very grateful to have been equipped with EFT – and many times I stand amaze at the results! I was contacted by an institution a while ago who was at wits’ end with a certain patient’s friend. The patient shot herself in front of her friend. I only worked with the friend for about 40 minutes when she experienced an enormous amount of release and then inner peace. It was hard for her to belief that the bang of the gun wasn’t ringing in her ears anymore and even the shivers down her spine were gone. She came to me almost in a state of hysteria, but left peaceful, calm and with a sense of joy.
Thank you for equipping me with this powerful tool and all praise to the Lord for His miraculous grace in circumstances like these!“
Helene Fourie (Pastoral functional therapist and EFT practitioner)
Watch Dr. Eric Robbins (urologist) on the use of EFT
- EFT research was done in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 researchers, followed by publications in over 20 different scientific journals like Journal of Clinical Psychology, Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice, Training and Review of General Psychology.
- EFT research was performed by researchers of a wide range of tertiary institutions like Harvard Medical School, City University of New York, JFK University and many more.
- Download Dr. Dawson Church’s CLINICAL EFT as an EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE for the TREATMENT of PSYCHOLOGICAL and PHYSIOLOGICAL CONDITIONS.
About the presenter
- He is an Imago Professional Facilitator since 2008.
- In 2010 he obtained his postgraduate diploma in Functional Therapy
- He is the dean of PTC Gauteng campus.
- He is an international certified EFT practitioner since 2010.
- Edgar is also EFT Matrix Reimprinting practitioner since 2010.
- He also uses Brainspotting as additional therapeutic technique since 2014 and is a registered International Brainspotting Therapist.
- His passion is to help people to heal from negative effects of trauma.
- He also focuses on performance anxiety and Repetitive Sports Performance Problems in sportsmen- and women. (He has helped numerous athletes reaching new heights in their performance abilities)
He has been married for 24 years and resides in Alberton with his wife and three daughters.